Sunday, November 11, 2012

The garden saga!

 
Right the story goes.......
There was a big panic to get the garden in, then a big panic for me to get the veges in
BUT
the fence never got put up did it!!!!

 
The lambs out grew their pen, had to let them out into the house paddock. The flexy net was doing very little to keep them out of the garden
Then to wake up this Sunday morning to find all pets in the vege garden went down like a concrete raft as far as I was concerned.
The calf was tangled in the fence, the horse had stomped all up & down my rows of spuds & the 3 rows of peas that had popped up, well they were pushed back down!
So without a word, from me or him (being the husband)
he went straight outside and started digging post holes.
As my mother put it, sometimes it takes something like this to get a job done!!
 
 
So now the vege garden is looking alot more finished, and timely too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment